Dearborn is a great city to live & raise a family in. Established in 1929, Dearborn is the 8th largest city in the state of Michigan, and the 2nd largest city in Wayne County with over 98,000 Residents.
As the birthplace of Henry Ford, Dearborn is home to the Ford Motor Companies world headquarters. While it’s true that Ford’s presence in the area can be felt throughout Dearborn, the city has much more to offer and is a great place to visit if you are in the area.
Information for Visiting Dearborn
There are many accommodations, transportation options, and places to eat. Here are some of the places the All Brite Dental Clinic in Dearborn, Mi recommend.
Need a place to stay while visiting? There are many great hotels, B&B’s, as well as options to rent via AirBNB or similar services. Here are a few of the accommodations we recommend.
- The Henry Hotel
- Address: 300 Town Center Dr, Dearborn, MI 48126
- Phone: (844) 631-0595
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Dearborn
- Address: 22324 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI 48124-2218
- Phone: (855) 605-0317
- Dearborn Inn
- Address: 20301 Oakwood Blvd, Dearborn, MI 48124
- Phone: (844) 631-0595
Dining in Dearborn
Yum! It’s time to eat. We absolutely love the dining options in Dearborn. Here are a few of our Dearborn Dentist’s favorite Spots.
- Buddy’s Pizza
- Address: 22148 Michigan Ave, Dearborn, MI 48124-2205
- Phone: (313) 562-5900
- Taystee’s Burgers
- Address: 10419 Ford Rd. Dearborn, MI 48126
- Phone: (313) 724-6535
- Bangkok 96 Restaurant
- Address: 2450 S Telegraph RdDearborn, MI 48124
- Phone: (313) 730-8161
- Sheeba Restaurant
- Address: 13919 Michigan AveDearborn, MI 48126\
- Phone: (313) 724-6887
- M Cantina
- Address: 13214 Michigan ave, dearborn, mi 48126
- Phone: (313) 399-9117
Attractions & Things to Do in Dearborn
- Henry Ford Museum – Visit the Henry Ford Museum.
- Performing Arts Center – Catch a play at the performing arts center.
- Dearborn Ice Skating Center – Enjoy some time with the family and go skating at the ice skating center.
- Greenfield Village – Visit the 80+ acre outdoor living history museum that is Greenfield Village and you’ll have the opportunity to stand in Thomas Edisons Lab and visit the workshop where the Wright Brothers learned how to fly.
- Camp Dearborn – Great family friendly place to go camping, have a picnic, swim, use paddleboats, and enjoy the half-mile long beach.
- Mystic Creek Golf Course – Play a round at this 27 hole golf course.
- Dearborn Dog Park – Enjoy some time with your favorite 4-legged furball at the dog park!
Dearborn City Resources & Info Links
- Dearborn Dentist – Visit our local Dental Clinic.
- Recreation & Parks – Check out the cities recreational areas and parks.
- Community Organizations – Join a community organization.
- Arts & Culture – View the community Arts & Culture Page.
- Volunteer in Dearborn – Get involved in your community!
- Chamber of Commerce – View the chamber of commerce website for more info.
- Health & Medical Facilities – Learn about Dearborns Health/Medical options.
- Dearborn Public Schools – Learn about the public schools in Dearborn, MI. For more information about education in dearborn click here.
- Dearborn Public Library – Read a book at the Public Library.
- Animal Shelter – Learn about the areas animal Shelter.
- Dearborn Directory – Cant find what you are looking for? Check out the Dearborn Directory.
- City of Dearborn COVID-19 Info – View the cities official information on COVID-19.