Both our Dearborn and Brownstown dental teams are committed to providing stress-free dental care. Give us a call if you have any questions!
It's never too early to start!
Complete Kids Dental Care
Children can be seen at a very young age because preventative oral care is essential for a healthy life.
A healthy smile can also help with their ability to eat and speak clearly, and decrease the need for braces later on.
Pediatric Dental Services
- Routine Dental Cleanings & Exams: Your kiddo's dental care starts with routine cleanings & exams. During the visit, we welcome parents into the exam room.
- Protective Dental Sealants: If necessary we will apply protective sealants that don't require any shots to help protect your children's teeth for years.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: While the best route is avoiding the need for fillings with routine dental visits and daily self-care, if your kids need a filling we will make sure they aren't noticeable! Our office both offer color-matched fillings to help keep your kids smiles looking great.
- Fluoride Treatments: Fluoride helps keep your kid's teeth strong and healthy by strengthening the enamel and applying a barrier that helps block bacteria and decay.
- Emergency Dental Care: Accidents happen. If you kids ever have a dental emergency please call our office ASAP! We will do everything possible to take care of your child.
- Custom Mouthguards: For kids that compete in sports or recreation activities requiring mouthguards we can help! With a quick visit to our office, we will take impressions and create a custom mouthguard that will protect your kid's smiles for years.
Ready to schedule your appointment? Please give us a call today!
Will I Need a Bone Graft for Dental Implants
If you are located in Dearborn, Mi our dentists are ready to help you find out if dental […]
Deciding Between A Dental Bridge vs. Implant
People often find themselves wondering how to decide between a dental bridge vs. implant. Both dental devices can […]
5 Tips to Help Keep Dentures in Place
Dentures are a replacement for lost and removed teeth in your mouth. Your dentist designs them in a […]