Both our Dentists in Dearborn and Brownstown Family Dentistry are committed to caring for your child's smile for many years. We love to watch our patients' smiles grow from little to big, whether we're teaching a toddler how to brush their baby teeth or fitting a little leaguer for his first athletic mouthguard.
We encourage kids to get interested and involved during their visits because we genuinely believe that long-term oral health is a team effort.
It's never too early to start!
Complete Kids Dental Care
We treat children at a very young age because preventative oral care is essential for a healthy life.
A healthy smile can also help with their ability to eat and speak clearly, and decrease the need for braces later on.
As a kids dentist, we will work with you to schedule appointments for a time that is convenient so that you do not have to pull the kids out of school or take too much time off work.
Let us know what your scheduling restrictions are when calling our office so that we can provide you with a convenient appointment time.
Our Pediatric Dental Services
- Routine Dental Cleanings & Exams: Your kiddo's dental care starts with routine cleanings & exams. During the visit, we welcome parents into the exam room.
- Protective Dental Sealants: If necessary we will apply protective sealants that don't require any shots to help protect your children's teeth for years.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: While the best route is avoiding the need for fillings with routine dental visits and daily self-care, if your kids need a filling we will make sure they aren't noticeable! Our office both offer color-matched fillings to help keep your kids smiles looking great.
- Fluoride Treatments: Fluoride helps keep your kid's teeth strong and healthy by strengthening the enamel and applying a barrier that helps block bacteria and decay.
- Emergency Dental Care: Accidents happen. If you kids ever have a dental emergency please call our office ASAP! We will do everything possible to take care of your child.
- Custom Mouthguards: For kids that compete in sports or recreation activities requiring mouthguards we can help! With a quick visit to our office, we will take impressions and create a custom mouthguard that will protect your kid's smiles for years.
Ready to schedule your appointment? Please give us a call today!
Temporomandibular joints better-known as TMJ connect your jawbone to your skull. There is one on each side of […]
A root canal treatment is performed by a dentist to deal with severe cases of tooth decay. It […]
People often find themselves wondering how to decide between a dental bridge vs. implant. Both dental devices can […]